Our industry has a commitment to the recruitment and retention of employees and many do this with innovative and unique employment programs.
This category recognises innovation in engaging with employees. Companies are invited to submit entries that describe projects that can demonstrate one of the following four outcomes:
- Enhanced engagement with employees for improved participation in the workplace. Include examples of harnessing employees ideas for workplace or product improvements
- A new approach to finding good employees and keeping them. Examples include engaging with future potential employees at secondary schools or training campuses.
- Support for the recruitment of new employees into our industry by embracing diversity in recruitment, seeking employees that are not traditionally engaged with our sector.
- Improved retention rates of employees by valuing employee input and rewarding loyalty.
- Companies have engaged in projects that reflect well on our industry and increase the standing of the Australian automotive aftermarket.
- This project has made a difference to individuals, consumers and/or the business.